Precautions on cruise control
• If the cruise control system
will cancel automatically. The CRUISE indicator
light on the meter panel will then
blink to warn the driver.
• If the engine coolant temperature becomes excessively high, the cruise control system will cancel automatically.
• If the CRUISE indicator light blinks, turn the cruise control main switch off and have the system checked by a NISSAN dealer.
• The CRUISE indicator light may blink when the cruise control main switch is turned ON while pushing the ACCEL/RES, COAST/ SET or CANCEL switch. To properly set the cruise control system, perform the following procedures.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
• when it is not possible to keep the
vehicle at a set speed
• in heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed
• on winding or hilly roads
• on slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.)
• in very windy areas
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
Clearing the programmed information
The following procedure clears the programmed information from both buttons. Individual buttons cannot be cleared. However, individual buttons can be reprogrammed, see “Reprogramming a single Home ...
The antenna cannot be shortened, but can be removed. When you need to remove the antenna, turn the antenna rod counterclockwise B . To install the antenna rod, turn the antenna rod clockwise A ...
Push the button as illustrated to turn the light on or off. ...