Precautions on cruise control
• If the cruise control system
will cancel automatically. The CRUISE indicator
light on the meter panel will then
blink to warn the driver.
• If the engine coolant temperature becomes excessively high, the cruise control system will cancel automatically.
• If the CRUISE indicator light blinks, turn the cruise control main switch off and have the system checked by a NISSAN dealer.
• The CRUISE indicator light may blink when the cruise control main switch is turned ON while pushing the ACCEL/RES, COAST/ SET or CANCEL switch. To properly set the cruise control system, perform the following procedures.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
• when it is not possible to keep the
vehicle at a set speed
• in heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed
• on winding or hilly roads
• on slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.)
• in very windy areas
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
The control buttons for the Bluetooth® Hands- Free Phone System are located on the steering wheel. PHONE/SEND Press the button to initiate a VR session or answer an incoming call. Yo ...
Forward-facing child restraint installation using LATCH
Refer to all Warnings and Cautions in the “Child Safety” and “Child Restraints” sections before installing a child restraint. Follow these steps to install a forward-facing child restraint in th ...
How to park with predictive course lines
WARNING ● Always turn and check that it is safe to do so before backing up. Always back up slowly. ● If the tires are replaced with different sized tires, the predictive course lines ...