Precautions on cruise control
• If the cruise control system
will cancel automatically. The CRUISE indicator
light on the meter panel will then
blink to warn the driver.
• If the engine coolant temperature becomes excessively high, the cruise control system will cancel automatically.
• If the CRUISE indicator light blinks, turn the cruise control main switch off and have the system checked by a NISSAN dealer.
• The CRUISE indicator light may blink when the cruise control main switch is turned ON while pushing the ACCEL/RES, COAST/ SET or CANCEL switch. To properly set the cruise control system, perform the following procedures.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
• when it is not possible to keep the
vehicle at a set speed
• in heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed
• on winding or hilly roads
• on slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.)
• in very windy areas
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
For additional brake fluid information, see “Capacities and recommended fuel/lubricants” in the “9. Technical and consumer information” section of this manual. WARNING • Use only new fluid from a ...
Using the system
The NISSAN Voice Recognition system allows hands-free operation of the Bluetooth® Phone System. If the vehicle is in motion, some commands may not be available so full attention may be given to ...
To start your engine with a booster battery, the instructions and precautions below must be followed. WARNING ● If done incorrectly, jump starting can lead to a battery explosion, resulting ...