Precautions on cruise control
• If the cruise control system
will cancel automatically. The CRUISE indicator
light on the meter panel will then
blink to warn the driver.
• If the engine coolant temperature becomes excessively high, the cruise control system will cancel automatically.
• If the CRUISE indicator light blinks, turn the cruise control main switch off and have the system checked by a NISSAN dealer.
• The CRUISE indicator light may blink when the cruise control main switch is turned ON while pushing the ACCEL/RES, COAST/ SET or CANCEL switch. To properly set the cruise control system, perform the following procedures.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
• when it is not possible to keep the
vehicle at a set speed
• in heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed
• on winding or hilly roads
• on slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.)
• in very windy areas
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
Read first—then drive safely
Before driving your vehicle, please read this Owner’s Manual carefully. This will ensure familiarity with controls and maintenance requirements, assisting you in the safe operation of your vehicle ...
BSW system operation
Blind Spot Indicator light BSW light (orange, green) The BSW system operates above approximately 20 MPH (32 km/h). When the camera unit detects vehicles in the detection zone, the Blind Spo ...
Automatic drive positioner (if so equipped)
The automatic drive positioner system has two features: • Entry/exit function (for Hardtop models) • Memory storage ...