Precautions on cruise control
• If the cruise control system
will cancel automatically. The CRUISE indicator
light on the meter panel will then
blink to warn the driver.
• If the engine coolant temperature becomes excessively high, the cruise control system will cancel automatically.
• If the CRUISE indicator light blinks, turn the cruise control main switch off and have the system checked by a NISSAN dealer.
• The CRUISE indicator light may blink when the cruise control main switch is turned ON while pushing the ACCEL/RES, COAST/ SET or CANCEL switch. To properly set the cruise control system, perform the following procedures.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
• when it is not possible to keep the
vehicle at a set speed
• in heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed
• on winding or hilly roads
• on slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.)
• in very windy areas
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
Cruise control operations
The cruise control allows driving at a speed between 25 - 89 MPH (40 - 144 km/h) without keeping your foot on the accelerator pedal. To turn on the cruise control, push the ON·OFF switch on. The ...
Programming HomeLink® for Canadian customers
Prior to 1992, D.O.C. regulations required handheld transmitters to stop transmitting after 2 seconds. To program your hand-held transmitter to HomeLink®, continue to press and hold the HomeLink ...
Your vehicle may has two types of security systems: ● Vehicle security system ● NISSAN Vehicle Immobilizer System ...