Precautions on cruise control
• If the cruise control system
will cancel automatically. The CRUISE indicator
light on the meter panel will then
blink to warn the driver.
• If the engine coolant temperature becomes excessively high, the cruise control system will cancel automatically.
• If the CRUISE indicator light blinks, turn the cruise control main switch off and have the system checked by a NISSAN dealer.
• The CRUISE indicator light may blink when the cruise control main switch is turned ON while pushing the ACCEL/RES, COAST/ SET or CANCEL switch. To properly set the cruise control system, perform the following procedures.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
• when it is not possible to keep the
vehicle at a set speed
• in heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed
• on winding or hilly roads
• on slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.)
• in very windy areas
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
1. Door armrest — Power window switch — Power door lock switch — Outside mirror remote control switch 2. Automatic drive positioner switch 3. Sun visors 4. Front map lights 5. Inside rearview ...
Giving voice commands
1. Press the switch located on the steering wheel. 2. A list of commands appears on the screen, and the system announces, “Would you like to access Phone, Navigation, Information, Audio or ...
Changing wheels and tires
Tire rotation NISSAN recommends rotating the tires every 7,500 miles (12,000 km). See “Flat tire” in the “In case of emergency” section of this manual for tire replacing procedures. As soon ...