Precautions on cruise control
• If the cruise control system
will cancel automatically. The CRUISE indicator
light on the meter panel will then
blink to warn the driver.
• If the engine coolant temperature becomes excessively high, the cruise control system will cancel automatically.
• If the CRUISE indicator light blinks, turn the cruise control main switch off and have the system checked by a NISSAN dealer.
• The CRUISE indicator light may blink when the cruise control main switch is turned ON while pushing the ACCEL/RES, COAST/ SET or CANCEL switch. To properly set the cruise control system, perform the following procedures.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
• when it is not possible to keep the
vehicle at a set speed
• in heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed
• on winding or hilly roads
• on slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.)
• in very windy areas
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
- Keep the battery surface clean and dry. Clean the battery with a solution of baking soda and water. - Make certain the terminal connections are clean and securely tightened. - If the vehicle is n ...
Horn To sound the horn, push the center pad area of the steering wheel. Do not disassemble the horn. Doing so could affect proper operation of the supplemental front air bag system. Tampering ...
If your vehicle is stolen
If your vehicle is stolen, you should change the codes of any non-rolling code device that has been programmed into HomeLink®. Consult the Owner’s Manual of each device or call the manufacturer or ...