Precautions on cruise control
• If the cruise control system
will cancel automatically. The CRUISE indicator
light on the meter panel will then
blink to warn the driver.
• If the engine coolant temperature becomes excessively high, the cruise control system will cancel automatically.
• If the CRUISE indicator light blinks, turn the cruise control main switch off and have the system checked by a NISSAN dealer.
• The CRUISE indicator light may blink when the cruise control main switch is turned ON while pushing the ACCEL/RES, COAST/ SET or CANCEL switch. To properly set the cruise control system, perform the following procedures.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
• when it is not possible to keep the
vehicle at a set speed
• in heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed
• on winding or hilly roads
• on slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.)
• in very windy areas
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
If the brakes do not operate properly, have the brakes checked by a NISSAN dealer. Self-adjusting brakes Your vehicle is equipped with self-adjusting brakes. The front and rear disc-type brak ...
Supplemental Restraint System
Precautions on Supplemental Restraint System This Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) section contains important information concerning the following systems: - Driver and passenger supplemental f ...
Call • (a name) If there are entries stored in the Phone Book, a number associated with a name and location can be dialed. See “Phone book registration” in this section to learn how to store e ...