Precautions on cruise control
• If the cruise control system
will cancel automatically. The CRUISE indicator
light on the meter panel will then
blink to warn the driver.
• If the engine coolant temperature becomes excessively high, the cruise control system will cancel automatically.
• If the CRUISE indicator light blinks, turn the cruise control main switch off and have the system checked by a NISSAN dealer.
• The CRUISE indicator light may blink when the cruise control main switch is turned ON while pushing the ACCEL/RES, COAST/ SET or CANCEL switch. To properly set the cruise control system, perform the following procedures.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
• when it is not possible to keep the
vehicle at a set speed
• in heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed
• on winding or hilly roads
• on slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.)
• in very windy areas
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
Towing a trailer (Hardtop models)
WARNING Overloading or improper loading of a trailer and its cargo can adversely affect vehicle handling, braking and performance and may lead to accidents. CAUTION • Do not tow a trailer or hau ...
If you have any questions or are having difficulty programming your HomeLink® buttons, refer to the HomeLink® web site at: www.homelink.com or call 1-800-355-3515. NOTE: Place the ignition switch ...
1. Cargo cover 2. Rear personal light 3. Coat hooks 4. Automatic drive positioner switch 5. Door armrest — Power window switch — Power door lock switch — Outside mirror remote control switch ...