Precautions on cruise control
• If the cruise control system
will cancel automatically. The CRUISE indicator
light on the meter panel will then
blink to warn the driver.
• If the engine coolant temperature becomes excessively high, the cruise control system will cancel automatically.
• If the CRUISE indicator light blinks, turn the cruise control main switch off and have the system checked by a NISSAN dealer.
• The CRUISE indicator light may blink when the cruise control main switch is turned ON while pushing the ACCEL/RES, COAST/ SET or CANCEL switch. To properly set the cruise control system, perform the following procedures.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
• when it is not possible to keep the
vehicle at a set speed
• in heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed
• on winding or hilly roads
• on slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.)
• in very windy areas
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
Compass (if so equipped)
When the ignition switch is turned to the ON position, the compass display B will indicate the direction of the vehicle’s heading. If the display reads “C”, calibrate the compass by driving the ...
Opening the fuel-filler door
The fuel-filler door automatically unlocks when the driver’s door is unlocked. 1. Unlock the fuel-filler door using one of the following operations: ● Unlock the driver’s door with the k ...
Warning/indicator lights and audible reminders
Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) warning light or Brake warning light Charge warning light Low tire pressure warning light Master warning light Power steering warning light Seat belt wa ...